Yoga and Relaxation Class in York
This class (limited to 6 participants) will focus on teaching age-appropriate “Nervous System 101” for body/mind education and awareness. Each class will vary slightly but will revolve around relaxation, yoga, breathing techniques, gentle massage, journaling, empowerment and an introduction to the tool of (age-appropriate) cold-water therapy for building mental resilience.
- Designed for 5th/6th grade young women.
- At RISE Wellness Collective, 266 York St. York, ME (Studio Be-3rd floor)
- Wednesdays, 2:30-3:45PM March 8 & 15 AND Thursdays, 2:30-3:45PM March 23 & 30 (pick-up at 3:45 in RISE parking lot)
- Led my Amy Hopkins, Saltwater Mountain Co. Founder / Owner.
- Fee: $150 for the 4-week session. No refunds or credit for missed classes